GSE is pleased to announce that we will be making special arrangements to welcome students to our annual conference again this year. The main elements of these are; -
- A dedicated “101” stream filled with presentations for those new to a particular subject area.
- Conference fee waived for students (see note 1); this includes admission to the conference and the associated exhibition and social events including the drinks reception and dinner.
- Complimentary accommodation for the Tuesday night for the first 20 students to register (conditions apply, see note 2). Subsidised accommodation (half price) for the next 20.
Students who wish to take advantage of this offer should register in the normal way (once registration opens) and select "Student" in the delegate category drop down at the bottom of the first page. If accomodation is required please select "Student" for the relevant night(s) on the second page, however note that this will be charged for on Monday and Wednesday nights, probably around £45-50 per night but we have yet to negotiate rates with the hotel.
More information about the conference and the agenda can be found in these pages but if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note 1: The validation of “Students” is that they have a bona-fide .ac.uk e-mail address.
- Note 2: The accommodation is on a shared basis (twin rooms) at an offsite hotel. Once the number of students from a particular organisation is established GSE will contact you to sort out sharing arrangements.
Transfers to and from the accommodation will be provided on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning as required.