Information for Speakers
If you are here you have most likely volunteered to present at this year’s GSE conference. If that’s the case a BIG THANK YOU from the GSE team.
To ensure your session goes as smoothly as possible please ensure:
- You have registered for the event and replied confirming all details are correct. You can register at: http://conferences.gse.org.uk/register
- Once registration is completed you will then be able to use 'My Speaker Profile' under 'My GSE' to tailor your BIO, picture and abstract(s), download the template, QR codes and upload your presentation. If you need help with this please contact email@example.com.
- You have a completed BIO and Abstract on the agenda. The agenda can be seen here: http://conferences.gse.org.uk/2019/agenda. See #2 above.
- Obtain your QR code and add to your session material. See #2 above.
- That you send your session hand-outs, PDF preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event or use the “My Speaker Profile” section in “My GSE” to upload your presentation.
- Register at the conference registration desk when you arrive and collect you badge and bag of goodies
- Remember to bring your laptop with you or arrange with your stream chair that you will be using one supplied by them
- Ensure you visit your classroom prior to your session, so you know where it is and know the layout
- Encourage all attendees to complete the online feedback for your session
- If you are a social media user then advertise your session using the following hash tags…..
- CICS - #GSEcics
- IMS - #GSEims
- DB2 - #GSEdb2
- Enterprise Security - #GSEentsec
- Large Systems - #GSElswg
- Network Management - #GSEnet
- zLinux - #GSEzlinux
- Storage Management - #GSEstore
- TWS - #GSEtws
- Automation - #GSEauto
- New Technologies - #GSEnewtech
- 101 - #GSE101
- Application Development - #GSEappdev
- MQ - #GSEmq
- zCMPA - #GSEzcmpa
- Assembler - #GSEasm
- SAM - #GSEsam
- Skills and Learning - #GSEskills
- #GSEconf will also still be in use.