Conversion of Mainframe languages and databases
Many of the mainframe 3GL and 4GL languages, application generators, and databases offered huge productivity gains in their day, but now excessive annual licence renewal and upgrade costs, skills shortages, and integration challenges make them very expensive to run.
TSG provides a solution by converting these proprietary and out-of-date technologies into COBOL for the applications, and DB2 for the databases. We have over 200 customers, and our sole focus for the last 20+ years has been on language and database conversion.
Typical conversion candidates are:
- CA-Telon (including our replacement development tool, Casegen)
- CA-IDMS DB / DC & ADS/Online
- CA-Ideal and CA-Datacom
- Cincom MANTIS and SUPRA (PDM and RDM)
- IBM CSP / VisualGen / VisualAge
- Software AG Natural & Adabas
Please see www.tsg.co.uk for more details