Registration - How it will work for the Virtual Conference
Virtual Conference Instructions
To ensure that we have captured your contact details correctly and that you get signed up for the presentations you want to attend please follow these instructions...
- Complete the registration process on this page https://conferences.gse.org.uk/register. If your company is a member of GSE please select it from the drop down list. Once this first part of the process (There are 3 pages to navigate through) has been completed...
- Go to MyGSE and sign in using the email address you gave in step 1. If you have forgotton your password or don't have one follow the 'Activate' process on the right side of the page.
- Once you have signed in to MyGSE tick the big red box.
- Go to the agenda and select the agenda sessions you want to attend. You can select up to 3 choices by right clicking on the agenda cell.
- These then will appear in your BYOA agenda in MyGSE.
- On the day of the presentation a zoom link will appear that will take you to the virtual presentation.
Before attending any presentation and if you haven't used Zoom before on the corporate PC or tablet you will be using please check that it will install OK by going to https://zoom.us/download.